If you have encountered difficulties in your studies - leave an application, we will contact you.
Center of Academic Success
How to Present your Project and Final Paper: Basics of Public Speaking
Performing in front of an audience is one of the most common human fears. It is much easier to overcome this fear if you know how to prepare a speech: where to start, how to continue and how to finish it. Often the speaker is compared to a fisherman, and on February 5, at the master class "How to Present your Project and Final Paper", we will learn how “to put the audience on the hook”. We will look at what the main parts of the speech consist of, what types of educational presentations there are, how to present your project and prepare a good speech for the defense of the diploma thesis.
At this workshop you will learn:
- At this workshop you will learn
- Types of educational presentations
- How to prepare a good speech for the defense of the diploma thesis.
"Take notes like a pro: life hacks for international students" workshop
You will learn how:
- to effectively take lecture notes in Russian;
- to distinguish between main and secondary information in oral speech
- to structure audio information.
This event is in – Russian.