Start: 1 September 2021
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 20 July 2021
Programme website: http://rff.tsu.ru/
Radiophysics is one of the most progressive fields in the landscape of physical science. The concept is concerned with the understanding of basic phenomena of radiophysics. Students will study the inter-connected complex theory, methods and instruments of generation, transmission, reception and transformation of information in the form of electromagnetic waves. In addition, students learn to apply these acquired skills in practice and to develop the methods that they’ve studied further.
This undergraduate program strives to get its graduates ready to work in the fields of scientific research, innovations, education, in organization and management of activities and processes of the world of radiophysics and in other spheres like electronics, optics, information technology, computer science, and others, using radiophysical methods.
The professional development enables students to:
· Find creative and effective solutions by applying methods and fundamental knowledge of radiophysics;
· Specialize in telecommunications, connections, transmission, data receipt and processing;
· Work in various educational institutions ranging from schools to universities.
The graduates that successfully finish this program can enhance their qualifications by entering Master's degree programs at TSU or in any other university worldwide. As for career paths and job opportunities – our students are in high demand and welcomed in such places as “Research Institution of semiconductor devices”, various branches of TSU, in institutions of RAS, companies like “Micran” and others.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Physics
- written test in the Russian language