Russian area studies
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://siberia.tsu.ru
The Bachelor's Program “Siberia: Area studies and business communication” is a full-time program with a focus on Siberia as a vital area both in Russia and in the world.
The program consists of three major modules.
Module 1. Russian language and sociocultural adaptation
Goal: Mastering the linguistic, communicative, and analytical skills necessary for further successful study of a particular region and general study disciplines.
Module 2. Russian area studies. Siberian studies
The core courses (Russian Area Studies).
Module 3. Practical training and internships
Where to work?
- Private and public companies and joint ventures working in Russia;
- Consulting agencies and think tanks;
- Organizations for international cooperation (foundations, agencies, missions, intergovernmental organizations);
- Mass media;
- Business and non-profit organizations working in the fields of culture, tourism, and hospitality.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in History
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 183 300 rub.
Scholarships are available via the https://future-in-russia.com/