Advirtising & PR
Start: 1 September 2021
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 20 July 2021
This undergraduate program provides students with necessary knowledge and professional skills in areas of modern social media, social media management, communication in social media, knowledge to use media in professional and research activities as well as use role of internet and social media for organization of professional-and-research activities, and PR actions. Also, the specialists receive fundamentals of PR strategy and legal basis of social media management, and use of internet services for advanced training.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Social Science
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 174 900 rub.
Scholarships are available via https://education-in-russia.com/.