Fundamental computer science and information technologies
Start: 1 September 2021
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: 20 July 2021
Programme website: http://csi.tsu.ru/ru/
mental computer science and information technologies
Master in Software Engineering Projects Management
This program provides students with the most relevant, practical, and applicable knowledge available in software engineering and software management. With the appropriate mix of technical and business skills, graduates of this program can systematically analyze business situations and propose, plan, and manage rigorous software development strategies and efforts to fulfill organizational objectives.
Since this program focuses on both technical and development management issues, graduates of this program can apply the acquired skills and knowledge to advance their careers in software architecture, strategic software business planning, and project portfolio and program management jobs. It can also advance more experienced software engineers and project managers to pursue technical leadership roles in the modern software business.
Master in Computer Sciences
Master in Artificial Intelligence and Applications
- Industry 4.0
- Bioinformatics and biomedicine
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a Bachelor's diploma copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Maths
- an interview
Tuition fee per year is 196 700 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.