Radioelectronic Systems & Devices
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 5.5 years
ECTS: 330 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://rff.tsu.ru/
The program supports the multifaceted training of specialists in the area of theoretical radio engineering and radioelectronic systems and devices.
Program graduates are geared towards professional R&D work, encompassing high-tech, science-intensive advancements in the cutting-edge sectors of such industries as radio-communications, television, radio-location, radio-navigation and radio-building.
Multifaceted training of specialists in the area of theoretical radio engineering, radioelectronic systems and devices allows graduates to work successfully in technical, engineering and research positions at large industrial enterprises and field-specific holdings whose business deals with high technologies.
A graduate earning a bachelor’s academic degree is armed with the appropriate professional competencies and is prepared to handle the following professional tasks:
- analysis of scientific-and-technical information, domestic and foreign experience in the concerned field of research;
- modeling of objects and processes, including with the use of standard applied-software suites;
- participation in the planning and conducting of experiments according to the assigned methodology, processing of findings with the use of cutting-edge information technologies and technical resources;
- compilation of briefs and reports based on research findings;
- organization of the protection of intellectual property and results of research and advancements.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Physics
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 210 300 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.