Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: https://ggf.tsu.ru/
This undergraduate program is focused on training highly qualified specialists with professional skills and knowledge for study structure and material composition of the Earth crust, the lithosphere, prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits, solution of geological, geophysical, geochemical, hydrogeological and geotechnical, oil and gas and environmental geological issues. All these skills and knowledge allow graduates to conduct a fieldwork and work in laboratories.
Geochemistry profile includes the following main subjects and specializations: mineralogy, petrology, lithology, and geochemical methods of searching mineral materials.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in mathematics
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 187 700 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.