Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: ggf.tsu.ru/
This program aims to provide you with professional skills and knowledge in government planning and regulation at different territorial levels, territorial planning, designing and forecasting, geographic examination of all forms of economic activity. Also the students will be able to conduct sustainable development programs, social and economic and statistical monitoring, federal and regional programs of social and economic development, immigration and ethnocultural processes, natural and cultural heritage and tourism, education and health.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Geography
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 187 700 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.