Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://www.bio.tsu.ru
This undergraduate program allows training specialists who can deal with study and research forms of living organisms and species, their composition, evolution and interaction with the environment. Skills are practically oriented and may be used both for academic research and for direct enhancing human welfare and preservation of natural resources at appropriate institutions or organisations.
The program includes the following main subjects: radiobiology, radioelectronics, biologically active substances, endocrinology, comparative physiology, bioenergy, and neurophysiology.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Biology
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 210 300 rub.
Scholarships are available via the https://future-in-russia.com/