Applied Computer Science
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://csi.tsu.ru/en
The programme is aimed at providing students with professional skills and knowledge for development and application of advanced information systems.
The programme includes the following blocks of disciplines:
- Humanitarian block;
- Block of professional English language;
- Modul of mathematical sciences;
- Module programming and software design;
- Block of professionally-oriented disciplines.
Block of professional disciplines is focused on the study of economic institutions and principles of creation of automated information management systems in different types of economic activity.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in mathematics
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 210 300 rub.
Scholarships are available via the https://future-in-russia.com/