Lasers & Laser Technologies
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://rff.tsu.ru
The undergraduate program is focused on research and development of devices and systems with various applications based on the generation and use of laser radiation, it covers acquiring skills in organizing production and operating the instruments, systems and on adaptation of the technologies based on the use of laser radiation.
The program provides in-depth and comprehensive education for the undergraduates introducing them to current problems in the development of quantum devices and systems, physical principles and methods of producing laser devices, legal, economic and general cultural and other aspects of their professional activities.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in mathematics
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 187 700 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.