Ballistics & Fluid-Aerodynamics
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://ftf.tsu.ru
This Bachelor's Program focused on training highly qualified specialists in creation and use of space rocket technology, equipment, technical systems, including a set of means and methods of calculation, research and prediction of ballistic properties and characteristics of objects, design and research facilities. The basic courses of the present undergraduate program includes: aerohydrodynamics, dynamics of motion of bodies in liquids and gases, methods of mathematical physics, special aspects of mathematics, management in technical systems, dynamics of artificial satellites, high-speed measurement methods, Resistance movement and vibration theory, dynamics rockets spacecraft.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in mathematics
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 210 000 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.