Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://www.psy.tsu.ru/
This program aims to train professional psychologists able to conduct research, diagnosis, consulting, and supporting activities. These obtained skills allow students to develop and implement research, correction, pedagogical, education and managerial elements which help to diagnosis and develop human resources in different social practices. Also, the present program is practically oriented, the faculty includes teacher with solid practical experience in the mentioned subjects and areas.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Biology
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 171 400 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.