Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://fsf.tsu.ru/
This undergraduate program aims to train highly qualified specialists in sociology able to use different sociological methods and theories for analyzing and forecasting social process, events and phenomena, and perform services in educational, administrative and other spheres. It provides important skills allowing specialists to work under condition of modern society, having foreign language and able to work at international projects.
Sociology profile includes the following main subject and specializations: sociology of organizations and management, sociology of education and training, sociology of local government, sociology of social sphere, political and electoral sociology, public opinion.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Social Science
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 171 400 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.