Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://history.tsu.ru/
This programme covers a wide range of subjects in the politics sphere including political culture, political mythology, the problem of the political process, political education, methods of political PR, and other.
The offered lectures, seminars, workshops, research projects, scientific conferences, and meetings with leading scientists from Russia and foreign countries, dialogue with prominent politicians will allow students to obtain advanced knowledge and skills. This programme pays great attention to foreign languages.
Students also get the practical during the four years of studying. That allows our graduates to work in various government agencies, political parties, security agencies, and in Russian, Chinese and UK universities.
In addition, our students have a chance to participate in exchange programs with other universities, for example, in Germany, France, Poland, and major Russian in the field of Political Sciences.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in History
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 171 400 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.