Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://philology.tsu.ru/node/3654
The program covers such areas as production and distribution of publishing products in print and digital form: technology, hardware and software, management, economics, marketing and research activities in the field of publishing.
The studies include working on books, magazines, newspapers; printed editions, electronic editions; texts, non-textual elements; producing literature; verbal and visual information, author original copies, publishing copies; digital documents; tools and technologies for processing, storing, transmission, display and distribution of information; forms of publishing activity, information and administrative activities in publishing; research in the field of publishing.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Social Science
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 171 400 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.