Fundamental and applied linguistics
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://philology.tsu.ru/node/3654
This program aims to train bachelor students able to perform activities related to research in theoretical and applied linguistics, design and maintenance of facilities of linguistic technologies, design and support of objects of linguistic technologies, linguistic expertise, organization of effective activity of performing group. The student will be provided with knowledge in all phenomena of language structure (phonetics, morphology, vocabulary, syntax, semantics, discourse and others), electronic language resources (machinery collections, electronic dictionaries, databases, and others), and linguistic technologies used in electronic information systems for different purposes and applications.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in English
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 171 400 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.