Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://fsf.tsu.ru/
The present Bachelor's Program provides advanced knowledge in humanitarian, natural sciences and general philosophical disciplines such as logic, ontology, epistemology, history of foreign and national philosophy, social philosophy, methodology of science, ethics, aesthetics, philosophy of religion, and others. It allows students to become specialists in different philosophical schools, and different humanitarian and philosophical disciplines, as well as to perform research and practical activities in different spheres of social activities.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Social Science
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 171 400 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.