Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://iem.tsu.ru/
The concept of the master's program in Management is conditioned by the ongoing transformational processes in our society. This program is an intensive and immersive course that brings together the different disciplines within business and management, helping you accelerate your development to leadership roles in large companies, as an entrepreneur, or in making an impact in mid-size firms and family enterprises. We immerse you in what it means to lead and manage a business as a whole, helping you to discover how to bring together the teams and skillsets that are needed to make great decisions and successfully implement them in today’s highly competitive global markets.
Training a new type of a manager, with knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of managing an enterprise as a complex socio-economic system, and having a vision of development paths to take strategic and tactical decisions.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a Bachelor's diploma copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Management
- an interview
Tuition fee per year is 196 700 rub.
Scholarships are available via the https://future-in-russia.com/