Corporate Finance and Accounting
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://iem.tsu.ru/
This Master’s program is designed to prepare students for careers in financial or professional services. It provides a strong theoretical grounding and draws on some of the world’s best research in corporate finance. It is also highly applied, allowing you to find solutions to real-world business. Many lectures are delivered by highly regarded practitioners. Our electives can enable you to tailor your learning and match your career aspirations.
Students who complete the program successfully will be able to:
· Understand how financial accounts are prepared and used in decision making, particularly capital budgeting and valuation.
· Have a strong grasp of the legal and regulatory environment in which both non-financial and financial corporates operate.
· Formulate a corporate strategy and where necessary support these ideas with a detailed priced proposal.
· Demonstrate a critical awareness of fundamental finance theories and models and their use and context in real financial markets.
· Use the above models to look at funding solutions and managing corporate risk.
· Apply mathematical tools to financial problems including the pricing of financial instruments and products.
· Analyze economic and financial data and evaluate investment decisions: students should be able to apply econometric theory and software to draw valid conclusions.
Our relationships with major employers in the finance sector provides the opportunity to meet and network with leading Russian organizations and companies.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a Bachelor's diploma copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test
- an interview
Tuition fee per year is 185 200 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.