Russian Criminal Justice
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 2 years
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://ui.tsu.ru/
This program will help prepare students to participate in the crucial work of ordering society and protecting the vulnerable. You will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary for success in the prosecution and defense of criminal charges.
Classes and practical training give students a solid foundation in criminal law and the opportunity to gain meaningful, hands-on experience in the field. As the program addresses a wide range of issues in criminal law including areas of European and international laws, you may start your career in international organizations, NGOs either located or interested in Russia.
Professional activity area:
- Development and implementation of legal norms;
- Ensuring law and order, conducting research, education and upbringing.
The main content of the program:
- Protection obligations;
- Corporate law;
- Inheritance law;
- Actual problems of private international law;
- Foreign trade transactions;
- Problems of insurance law;
- Actual problems of consumer protection;
- Commitments to implement the results of intellectual activity.
Graduates, who successfully completed their studies, are high-qualified lawyers, prosecutors, researchers, practitioners and policymakers.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a Bachelor's diploma copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test
Tuition fee per year is 196 700 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.