Translation and translation studies
Start: 1 September 2020
Duration: 5 years
ECTS: 300 ECTS
Application deadline: 10 July 2020
Programme website: http://www.flf.tsu.ru/node/827
Lectures, seminars and written papers are designed to guide the students in learning to apply theoretical knowledge to concrete studies of their future profession.
The students of the programme work with academic staff who are at the leading edge of research, so that the excitement of pioneering ideas is conveyed. High-quality education is based on high-quality research that covers the study of the whole spectrum of disciplines – from the arts and humanities to sciences.
The benefit of being a member of a large, vibrant and intellectually curious student body helps to spend time productively and pleasantly.
Taking the programme students have a good opportunity to master their professional skills in translation and interpreting.
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Foreign language
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 183 300 rub.
Scholarships are available via the Russian government scheme.