Start: 1 September 2021
Duration: 4 years
ECTS: 240 ECTS
Application deadline: 20 July 2021
Programme website: http://iik.tsu.ru/
"Costume Design" program unites creative individuals who are ready to develop competencies in the field of creating clothes that many will want to wear. Yves Saint Laurent said: "I don't design clothes - I design dreams." The costume designer is an artist profession, which is currently in demand and has a high social status.
Students are going to aqcuire the following skills:
- designer methods in creative process;
- execution of sketches search, compositional solutions for design projects;
- creation of an artistic image;
- practical skills of various kinds of fine arts and methods of project graphics;
- the basics of industrial mastery;
- selection of necessary scientific, methodological and art history literature;
- putting forward and developing conceptual, experimental and innovative ideas.
Program aims: to prepare a bachelor who has a wide range of knowledge in the field of illustration, computer technology, design, general cultural and professional competencies, capable of applying knowledge, skills and personal qualities to solve problems in the professional sphere.
The uniqueness of the program lies in the fact that it is focused on teaching in the field of design, construction, technology of making a suit, prototyping, developing collections. The partners of the program are LLC "AlterDiz" ,LLC "Forma".
Required documents (to be submitted online):
1) a passport copy;
2) a high school certificate copy (OR a registrar-issued transcript of grades for the last semester); upon arrival students must provide the admissions committee with an original document;
NOTE! documents received in a foreign country are submitted legalized in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, or with the apostille (except when, in accordance with legislation of the Russian Federation and (or) an international treaty legalization and apostille are not required)
3) certified translation of the diploma and the passport into Russian language (can be submitted upon the arrival)
4) a completed application form (online)
5) other diplomas and certificates proving any other achievements (if available)
6) entrance exams:
- written test in Literature
- written test in the Russian language
Tuition fee per year is 363 800 rub.
Scholarships are available via https://education-in-russia.com/.